Friday 3 May 2013

Why do I write ?


I dream, I write;
Of both black & white!
Write when I'm tensed, depressed;
Want to be shared & expressed!
Write in vain, to erase my pain;
Under the sun & in rain!
Write when I'm glad & joyful;
It makes me, a more cheerful!
Write about dreams & fantasies;
To escape from realities!
When my thoughts are locked, I unlock;
With paper & pen, its a one-way talk!!

Yes. Writing has always been my passion. I write about anything & everything! Some poets, write for thier love, sweethearts, some write hymns in praise of the creator, some write for fun!
But when you ask me "Why I do write?"

The answer to it is none of the above!

Yes. I write to express my hidden desires, dreams & wishes. I write, because I want to unlock a number of thoughts lingering in my mind, share it, reveal it. I write because through my writings, one can discover the real 'me'. More of all, I want to explore, discover myself even more. I write about the fantasies, the life, I am dreaming to live.

I write to express my pain, my grief! I pen down, the scars of this lamented soul. I always believed that writing enhances emotions, makes you stronger & bold. It makes me, more sensitive to human intuitions & thus make me a better human! Write for the inner-contentment.
I write poems to touch someone’s heart, heal someone’s soul.

In life, sometimes people change, times change, but memories doesn’t!
I write to picturise my happiest, unhappiest, funniest & most unforgetable moments in my words. Sometimes words are not just words, they are mightiest. Today, when I look back at my old poems, one unique thing I realize is: They make me smile when I’m sad. Sometimes bring tears when I’m in smile. The true power of a pen! I want to paint my life, with words, strongly believe words brings colours to my life.

Finally, I write because I love to write! I can never imagine my life, without it! Aspiring to become a writer. Hope to write even more!

I would be thankful, if you could share this on facebook & twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment