Now a days, with increasing pollution and changing lifestyle acne and other skin problems have become too common. In accordance to it, there are innumerable creams, gels and ointments rising over there. We see a number of Adds on TV where glamorous actors and actresses wave a good-bye to pimples in no time. But I really wonder if they do give a permanent cure.
If you remember, India is a country where Ayurveda has taken its birth. Though it may not give a quick cure like English or western medicines, the best part is it doesn't harm your skin. The importance and use of Ayurveda and herbal medicines is not much known to present generations. But in olden era, people used to rely on them and they did get a sound cure.
Every teen faces skin problems at some point of time. Now, if you are sick of looking at the mirror and seeing pimples all over your charming face or if you're fed up of any other skin problems, here are some herbal remedies you could follow easily:
1. Drinking plenty of water is good for health and so the skin. Drinking enough water every day will keep your skin hydrated, clean, removes out lingering toxins and thus improve your skin health.
2. Turmeric is a well known spice used in most of the Indian recipes as well as herbal remedies. It can be an amazing treatment for stretch marks, pimples, blackheads and make your skin radiant. Now, you can enhance turmeric with other ingredients at your kitchen and give your skin a glamorous look! Turmeric and lemon juice face pack can do it well.
3. Aloe Vera is considered a miracle plant. It contains nutrients which has a tangible impact on skin and hair health. Eating Aloe Vera or drinking its juice early in the morning in empty stomach has an incredible effect. Within a week, you can see your skin glow and a glowing skin resembles good skin health. It also lightens skin tone and improves skin firmness.
4. In today's generation, everyone is passionate about fast foods or bakery products. Although we cannot avoid them completely, we can reduce consumption to some extent. Because, oily foods often leads to acne and black heads.
5. Consumption of 4 to 5 fresh Neem leaves in an empty stomach has a great effect. Within a week, you can see your pimples wave good-bye!
6. Tomatoes and potatoes are the natural solutions for dark circles as they help reduce dark-circles and make your skin soft and supple! All you need to do is rub it under your eyes every night before you go to sleep.
Many people have no knowledge that sometimes unhealthy hair and dandruff also lead to acne and skin problems. So keeping your hair clean and free from dandruff is very important. Again here, Neem leaves come into picture! Washing your hair once a week with Neem juice can help reduce dandruff and keep your hair healthy!
As mentioned above, turmeric has the best anti-bacterial and anti-infamatory properties, it helps reduce acne and fight against germs. So, if your looking for Ayurvedic cream for any skin problems here it is: VICCO turmeric cream, a long-lasting cure to all your skin problems!
VICCO turmeric nahi cosmetic! :P
Visit here for more details: VICCO Turmeric Cream