Tuesday 2 June 2015

For once

For once, I wanna move way from worldly world
Where I could wake up with chirp of birds
For once, I never want early smoking tea
Instead I want blue sky shelter me

Where there's Symphony of birds & rattle of leaves
My soul uplifts, with every passing breeze
Amidst the shadow of thick foliage green
Elegant flowers with sweetest odor sheen

Where I could feel early morning rays of hope
With the beauty of nature, I would just elope
Where I lay on nature's green carpet, a treasure
Giving its small folk, utmost pleasure

Where I could sleep under countless shimmering stars
Peacefully with no clock warning me every hour
And cold wind braces me up and casts its spell
For once, only with Mother Earth, I wish to dwell 

Linking to: ABC Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment